[Wolves] Pete's cry for help

David Goodwin dg at clocksoft.com
Mon Feb 7 09:06:48 GMT 2005

> We will start using it properly on Monday I just hope it makes them happy of
> course any problems and it will be my fault wont it?

Hi Pete,

1) Are you saying that SugarCRM can replace ACT?

2) What's the feature comparison?

3) How do the users find a web based client compared to a thick client?

4) What was the conversion process like? Do you have so few records that
you could do it manually?

An ex-employer now uses Act, after using Goldmine... I tried to convince
them to move to one of the many nice looking web based CRM tools (e.g.
http://www.salesforce.com), unfortunately I failed to sell them on the
idea... and now they've moved to Act on a windows server... (talk about
closed minds).

David.

--
David Goodwin