[Wolves] CVS

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Feb 13 14:43:04 GMT 2005

On Sunday 13 February 2005 09:54, David Goodwin wrote:

> apt-get install cvs
>
> (in english, you probably don't have cvs installed.
>
> If you don't know what CVS is, in a nutshell it's a tool used by
> developers to track / record changes in software over it's life.
> Alternatives include RCS, Subversion, Bitkeeper, arch etc.

David you clever clog's :-)

There was a really good walk through it told me everything I needed except CVS
I suppose the writer just assumed the end user would have it.

Anyway I'm putting it on my Suse machine something is happening, I'm not sure
what? but at least its moving forward.

Many thanks enjoy whats left of Sunday (At least its stopped snowing)

--
Regards
Peter Cannon