FC3, was Re: [Wolves] Ubuntu's boot-up 'me time'

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 13:30:02 GMT 2005

 --- Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:
> On Monday 14 February 2005 23:19, Ade wrote:
> > On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:09:11 +0000, Andy Wootton
> >
> > <andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> > > After the message "Starting Ubuntu..." does it
> always go away for a long
> > > think? I'd estimate 30 - 60s. It feels like a
> time-out and I'm wondering
> > > what I've forgotten to do.
> >
> > Forgotten to install Fedora Core - thats what ;-P
>
> LOL
>
> "This message was brought to you by the Fedora
> promotions department, free
> Ferrari and partner of your choice with every
> install" ;-)

Actually, I've been meaning to give FC3 a bash just so
I can say I looked at it for my project. There are 4
CD isos, is it like Debian where you can just get the
first one to install the base system and then use
yum/synaptic/whatever the other one was to install
anything else you want or does it help to have all 4
isos?

Not swaying from the path at all. Just looking around.

Ad

=====
--

http://www.drinky.org.uk