FC3, was Re: [Wolves] Ubuntu's boot-up 'me time'

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Feb 15 13:41:48 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 15 February 2005 13:29, Adam Sweet wrote:

> Actually, I've been meaning to give FC3 a bash just so
> I can say I looked at it for my project. There are 4
> CD isos, is it like Debian where you can just get the
> first one to install the base system and then use
> yum/synaptic/whatever the other one was to install
> anything else you want or does it help to have all 4
> isos?

Nope! you'll need all 4 (possibly) it depends on what setup you want, you can
do a minimal install but theres not much point if you have the discs.

My advice is to get apt on as quick as you can then get the updates.

I'm comming to the meet tomorrow (if its on the go's list is looking a bit
thin) I can burn you the disks and bring them if you like?

--
Regards,
Peter Cannon.
peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk