[Wolves] SuSE and more odd stuff...

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 17:10:11 GMT 2005

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:17:30 +0000 (GMT), Mo Awkati <mawkati at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>  --- Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>   For some reason I
> > decided to try
> > cable select on the master.  Bingo!!!  It worked, I
> > was able to write
> > to the slave as a normal user.
> >

> Hi Kevan
>
> I am glad you solved it, but are you still cross with
> SuSE 9.2? :-)
>
> Mo

In some respects, Mo, yes.  It bugs me that the documentation worked
great in 9.1 but not all of it does so in 9.2  Unless of course this
is due to a DVD fault.  I noticed something odd happening with Kvim
too.  One time I tried to open the fstab file with Kvim it started up
but Kvim itself kept getting smaller and smaller and was continually
flashing.  Very strange and I haven't had chance to try it again with
anything else.  All the other text processing programs opened up quite
fine.
--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer