FC3, was Re: [Wolves] Ubuntu's boot-up 'me time'

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 16:10:44 GMT 2005

 --- Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:
> On Thursday 17 February 2005 15:34, Adam Sweet
> wrote:

> > Thanks for your help. It may be better to talk
> about
> > this in pertson at a LUG meeting perhaps, shame I
> > couldn't make last night.
>
> Yeah then the Fedora users would have been the
> majority :-P

Please note I have NO intention of becoming a Fedora
user ;-). This is for academic purposes and a bit of
personal interest - you can't play in the middle of
the road if you've never seen the far kerb (lifted
wholesale from an American comedian called Doug
Stanhope).

I just want to see how FC and others square up to the
other biggie - Debian/Ubuntu. I used SuSE recently
enough and Mandrake long enough (though not recently)
to make a considered opinion. NLD and Gentoo are on my
hitlist too.

And I fully expect to think it's shit *rib rib* ;-)

Thanks again for your help Pete :-)

Ad

=====
--