[Wolves] Linux Display

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Feb 18 08:58:37 GMT 2005

On Thursday 17 February 2005 23:18, Andy Wootton wrote:

> Good work, Mo. You've identified a perfect location to contact your
> target audience - Intelligent people who believe in free access to
> information and will bother to read the documentation :-)
>
> I find the Ubuntu home page quite inspiring. Perhaps a fanned pile from
> the major distros with Ubuntu on top. I'm sorry FC3 fans but you don't
> have "Semi-nudity" (When did a tattoo become semi-clothing?)

Na, stick a red fedora in the case, looks good, keeps your head warm and stops
planes from trying to land on our bald patch :D

Mo why not email all the major players (possibly their sales/marketing
department) let them know what you are doing they will fall over themselves
to send stuff. "Free advertising" :-)

--
Regards,
Peter Cannon.