[Wolves] Need a favour

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Feb 18 20:12:34 GMT 2005

On Friday 18 February 2005 18:38, Stuart Langridge wrote:

> Nick the Apache one. And I suspect you know about this, but Nvu is a
> good editor...

Cheers Bud,

I'd thought of it but wondered if it was a bit naughty, actually it was a bit
cheeky of me to ask the favour I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself.

The ISP is pretty good generally things take 24 hours to propagate but they
are able to get things running in 30 minutes, in fact it took about 10
minutes! when I looked up the address in a browser (no names but it begins
with an e ) it showed the directory tree, admitidly you needed the user name
and password but I wanted to get an index file up very very fast.

I had a play with Nvu last year I was going to have a look at Qaunta+

Looks like I will be putting something naff together over the weekend.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon