[Wolves] Need a favour

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Feb 19 11:56:50 GMT 2005

On Saturday 19 February 2005 08:59, Stephen Parkes wrote:

> The only tool a real pro needs is vi, it's excellent for web development
> offline and you can edit directly on the server too ;-)

Steve! where have you been I miss you! :-P

Actually Im getting pretty good with vi but as I said in another post I don't
know HTML coding Frontpage is good as you don't really need to know the
syntax you just stick a table in move it to the size you want bang in some
pictures and so on.

I'm having a play with Bluefish now, on first inspection I think I prefer it
to Nvu however I think I prefer Frontpage 2003 you get 4 tabs at the bottom
1. normal/edit view 2. code view 3. split view (code & normal) 4. preview

This is ideal for me anything that is not right I normally highlight it go to
code view (It will be highlighted there as well) then change the problem
usually its a source error.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon