[Wolves] Need a favour

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Feb 20 14:23:25 GMT 2005

On Sunday 20 February 2005 10:52, Andy Wootton wrote:

> >With Frontpage you can just drag the lines to the size you want (you cant
> > in the others) this is a real pain as getting the cell sizes is a case of
> > trial and error so I spent far too much time flipping back and forth to
> > see what it looked like.
> >

> Now you mention it, I found that a bit of a pain too but does Frontpage
> know whether you are dragging proportionally or absolutely?

Umm, erm,

You can create a table and then drag it like you do in say Excel to make the
boxes bigger all smaller the only thing you have to remember is the cell
properties you may have to change them to 'Top' & 'Left' if thats what you
want.

Mind you I've spent this morning doing up and index page and cocked it up
about 5 minutes ago the main cell keeps expanding when viewed in the browser
for some reason so the stuff in the cell next to it is getting squashed up.

I'll figure it out later.

> I tried coding tables in DocBook XML by hand then producing HTML as
> output recently. It was not fun.

It don't sound it?

Does anyone mind if I put links to their sites on my site?

--
Regards
Peter Cannon