[Wolves] Installation resources?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 15:57:28 GMT 2005

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 09:46:29 +0000, Peter Cannon
<peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> Your being a naughty boy again, first you will have a list of alternative
> sites in the 'new server' section of 'YOU'
>
> Second go to the Suse site, download section, there is a list of FTP and HTTP
> alternatives.
>
> 18 months ago I had abusive arguments with people in connection with asking
> for help I couldn't understand why people wouldn't just tell me! Now I
> realise that;
>
> 1. I wasn't learning anything that way.
> 2. People get fed up with fixing stuff that you can fix yourself by reading a
> help file.
>
> Please please please, look in the help files they're free and come with your
> distribution in the case of Suse you can download both Administrator and User
> manuals (Unless you already have them).
>
> Look on you distributions website theres bound to be an answer there, and as
> always there is Mr Google.
>
> While I have no responsability for this list its becoming obvious that
> questions are being asked without the poster even attempting to look for
> themselves this is bourne out by the wide range of specific subjects posted
> within a short space of time of each other and most of those posts are not
> connected to each other.
>
> I'm happy to help anyone but that might change if I feel people are not
> helping themselves first.
>
> Oh crap, I sound just like them nasty people when I first joined :D

It's using that M$ software that does it Peter ;-))))

Alright, sorry for swearing there, I'm trying to perk myself up a bit.
 I had a bump in the car this morning :-(((  Now I'm seriously worried
that I'm having mini blackouts.  I have no other way of explaining the
fact that I went into the side of a woman's car while I was pulling
out of a road.  But then, she could have been batting along.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street