[Wolves] Splinescan

Andrew Lewis andrew at monkeysailor.co.uk
Mon Feb 21 18:34:20 GMT 2005

Hi Guys,

I just dumped the splinescan site to a new server, and the forums are
active. If you have some free time and would like a look, I'd welcome
the feedback.

There is a general linux forum on the site (can you feel the love?), and
I'd appreciate it if some of you could sign up (it's free) so that I
don't look like a complete gimp with an empty forum. I'd rather look
like a gimp with a full forum.

Parts of the site are not finished, but I'm buried in voroni and
delaunay maths at the moment, and it'd rather 'grok before I blog'... or
whatever it is you young people say these days ;-p

The URL is www.splinescan.co.uk, btw.

See you at the curry!
Andrew

"Shut up, you 3D scanner building Ba$7@*d!" - J. Bacon