[Wolves] Networking query

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 19:19:53 GMT 2005

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:41:54 +0000 (GMT), Peter Oliver
> On Mon, 21 Feb 2005, Kevanf1 wrote:
>
> > I know I can't share the ISP connection from the switch like a BB modem
> > would
>
> Actually, I'm pretty sure you can get such devices with traditional modems
> as well as ADSL ones, but this will cost you extra.
>
> --
> Peter Oliver

Cheers guys.  I was hoping I could use just the switch part of the
router.  It'll be  wired set up, definitely not wireless.  The PC's
will be static so no need for wireless :-)  plus, it'll make it a lot
cheaper as wired components seems to be getting marked down further
every day.
--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer