[Wolves] Installation resources?

Tim Humpherson tim.humpherson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 23:13:19 GMT 2005

I agree with you, Kevan.

Yeah, a little help can do wonders and gives some confident boost to
people like me. Also once I get the hang of things, then yes, you are
correct, that I would - in time - start to help others who may be in
the same situation as myself.

Cheers and hope Peter would 4give me for being a 'naughty boy'!??

Regards,

Tim