[Wolves] Installation resources?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 15:21:22 GMT 2005

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:58:00 +0000, Peter Cannon
<peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> On Monday 21 February 2005 19:57, Tim Humpherson wrote:
>
> > Alright, alright, Peter. You made your point there.
>
> Hey, its nothing personal in fact I was doing you a favour. There are others
> out there that would not have been as gentle, I have the scars and therapy
> bills to prove it.

I think a lot of us find that out the hard way.  We all read the
magazines where it says if you are in a rut the lovely friendly Linux
community will always help you out.  Well yes, very true but they
don't say that you should really at least try to find out from
previously published sources.  Or, that people in the Linux community
are only human and have bad days like everybody else ;-)

> Hence: "You can catch a man a fish and he eats for a day" "Teach him how to
> fish and he eats for life" (unless your one of Sparkes chav's)

Or me....I'm lucky to catch a fish big enough to make a fish finger ;-)

> > > Peter, I love you ;-)  I may pop in and upset you sometime this
> > > week....but then again, I may not.
>
> I hope your not driving I don't think our buildings insurance covers being hit
> by a car. :D

I nearly popped in this morning mate but I'm waiting for a parcel to
be delivered so had to hurry back.  A paid parcel for once too :-)  My
Linux and network books from Amazon.

Oh, turns out that after not sleeping very well last night the whole
episode has cleared from yesterday.  The other driver was most
definitely in the wrong.  For starters she was on the wrong side of
the road, secondly I was in the middle of a manuevre started before
there was any sight of her.  In a nutshell, she tried and failed to
nip in front of me while I was turning out of a nasty side road.  She
should have waited and at the very least sounded her horn.  I have put
a claim in against her now.  Strange that her husband did not phone
last night as she said he would.
--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer