[Wolves] Installation resources?

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Feb 22 16:09:10 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 22 February 2005 15:21, Kevanf1 wrote:

> I think a lot of us find that out the hard way.  We all read the
> magazines where it says if you are in a rut the lovely friendly Linux
> community will always help you out.  Well yes, very true but they
> don't say that you should really at least try to find out from
> previously published sources.  Or, that people in the Linux community
> are only human and have bad days like everybody else ;-)

I will be addressing that when I get my site up. I could put it up now but I'm
not 100% happy with it plus I want to rework it under Nvu.

I have very little knowledge of web hosting stuff the one I've payed for have
loads of options you can even have a blog;

b2evolution
Nucleus
pMachine Free
WordPress

but they seem to eat a lot of space the lowest one is b2evolution this
requires 6.84MB I've got 200MB and at this point I'm using 1.5MB all thats
there is a single page! so if I start putting stuff on the blog it will eat
up the space very fast.

Actually I'm a bit overawed by all the options I'm not sure what I should
enable, what I should have and what I don't need.

I'll have to read the howto.  :D

> I nearly popped in this morning mate but I'm waiting for a parcel to
> be delivered so had to hurry back.  A paid parcel for once too :-)  My
> Linux and network books from Amazon.

Not a problem, but let me know first.

I'm Amazons best customer they keep sending me offers to sell the books I
bought from them.

--
Regards,
Peter Cannon.