[Wolves] Web Site

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Wed Feb 23 14:27:07 GMT 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 14:03 +0000, Peter Cannon wrote:
>On Wednesday 23 February 2005 07:41, Alan Pope wrote:
>
>> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cannon-linux.co.uk%2F
>
>Hi Alan
>
>OK Ive fixed most of them but this one has me stumped;
>
>Line 16, column 57: there is no attribute "HEIGHT"

delete the height, you don't need it and are just limiting your options
by including it.

Without the height attribute your table will just stretch to fill the
space it needs.  Just keep important information 'above the fold' and
don't worry that things are never exactly how you think they will be
with html and the jobs a good un.

give it a couple of weeks and you will be hacking css in vi, and that
goes for all of you ;-)

sparkes