[Wolves] Web Site

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Feb 23 20:59:58 GMT 2005

On Wednesday 23 February 2005 19:19, Adam Sweet wrote:

> Not off the end of the world, they are still there, I
> think Wordpress and others show the last 20 posts or
> otherwise predefined number in all catagories on the
> front page and the last 20 in each subcatagory. The
> rest are not displayed by default, they are available
> via the calendar, archived posts links or search
> facility.

The support guy has sent me a morons guide to setting it up so I will have a
go from work tomorrow.

I have to say it was the friendliest support I've ever had the email's were
nicely worded and helpful.

Top marks UK Web Solution Direct.

> Maybe a wiki would help you if you wanted to do a
> group collaboration.

Oh blimey one step at a time ;-)

> I meant the thing about Wikiphilia, about thinking
> that a wiki is the answer to any problem faced by a
> group of people and spending the rest of the time in
> denial.

Ah, sorry my mistake.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon
peter at cannon-linux.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowinig"
"There is no excuse for not asking"