[Wolves] Blog

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Thu Feb 24 14:04:18 GMT 2005

On Thursday 24 February 2005 13:03, Adam Sweet wrote:

> Could you erm change Adam Sweet's Bog to Adam Sweet's
> Blog? ;) *Blush*.

PeteC says: Oh crap sorry will sort it.

Dick Turpin says: Ha ha fallen for my cunning plan, deliberate spelling
mistake to provoke a response.

Fixed :-)

> Just had another look around your site. Noticed all
> links point to the etiquette page
> http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk/etiquette.html

Deliberate, I saw the idea on another site about three years ago didn't matter
where you clicked from the home page a pop up window appeared with a copper
on it saying STOP! you had to answer some questions before it would let you
proceed.

I wanted people to read the etiquette before moving on.

> It's nicely written and I may link to you for that :)
> However to nit-pick there are 2 typos. The 'Woles LUG'
> link in the bottom right hand corner and just above
> it, the Replies section list. 1, 2, 4. No number 3.

Fixed

> Sorry to post all the faults ;)

Hey dont apologise, found any more?

--