[Wolves] Web Site

Rob Annable rob.annable at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 21:12:15 GMT 2005

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 18:58:16 +0000, Peter Cannon
<peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 February 2005 17:34, Adam Sweet wrote:

> > Rob would probably recommend a Wiki (until yesterday
> > ;)
>
> Yeah I looked at that, its stuffed isn't it?

I would still recommend a wiki - there's no known cure for the wiki
obsession disease and it's terminal in 99% of cases.

The LUG wiki isn't stuffed, it's just a little less open than it could
be because I've had to make it password access only for editing. I
just don't have the time to correct spam attacks at the moment. I've
lost entire pages on other projects recently because the page is
spammed quickly so many times that the original drops of the list of
revisions.

Oh, hang on, maybe you think it's stuffed because I moved it and I
still haven't sorted the .htaccess redirects...sorry, the address is:

http://lug.annable.co.uk/

Good luck with the site Peter, I'm looking forward to seeing it develop.

Rob
--
http://rob.annable.co.uk