[Wolves] iriver's

Simon Burke simon.burke at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 08:11:46 GMT 2005

HIya,

Ok, I have posted a lot of drivel recently, and i apologise.

I have recently bought a iriver (not recieved it yet) its only 1Gb but
thats all i need, to be honest (I could of got an ipod mini for
simular price, but im not an ipod fan), plus the ogg vorbis support
was fairly attractive to me.

Anyway, does anyone know how well these work with linux, i know they
can work, I have done a bit of googling around and shall do more amd
fgound a couple of things, but i dont want to have ot mess round with
my system too much after i got it jusr right for me.

--
Theres no place like ::1

Thanks,
SimonB