[Wolves] issues with SuSe 9.2

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 3 10:42:46 GMT 2005

Hi Folk

I hope you have recovered form the excesses of the New
Year celebrations!

I have found a couple of minor issues with SuSe 9.2
Pro:

There is no intro sound as KDE starts up. This is due
to the wrong default sound file. The default file is
EW_Startup_1.wav, there is no such file. The correct
file is EW_Startup_1.ogg.

The second issue is if the installation is done with
CDs Scribus will be missing. If it is a DVD
installation it will be available to install via YAST.

I have posted the issues to SUSE Support. When I hear
from them I'll update the list.

Cheers

Mo