[Wolves] Suse 9.2

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Jan 4 09:29:32 GMT 2005

Hi All

First off happy new year to one and all.

Ive seen the posts from Mo so thought I know I'll re-install from DVD, big
mistake! my modems connection has started to refuse to work again this gets
weirder the thing dials, connects then dies I'm getting "PPP died
expectantly", "Your kernel does not support PPP" and the best one of all "PPP
module is not installed" this is all from wvdial the most basic of apps!

Happy New year :-(

When using Suse's patch-update system do you just need the patch folder or
must you have the whole update tree?

I intend to download the most recent updates at work and load them locally
when I get home.

P.S. I have a spare, sealed, boxed Suse Pro 9.2 if anyone wants it?

--
Regards,
Peter Cannon.
peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk