[Wolves] re: Linux firewall in 16MB ?

scared at geneforensic.mine.nu scared at geneforensic.mine.nu
Wed Jan 5 07:45:06 GMT 2005

It doesn't look like smoothwall is the answer.

Mine is running on a PII 133 but the hd is 2.5Gb in size.   At the moment
some 140Mb is used for the OS and  the swap is running at 10% !!!   On
this note, does anybody know if Smoothie solved its issue where it drained
the swap capacity?

Good luck with the firewall.  If its of any use to you, I have an
abundance of spare boxes.  Mainly PIII 333 units with a few gig of disk.
They are lousy for most things but my server has run happily on one for
over a year now.   You are welcome to free some storage space in my
flat.......

leo