[Wolves] Processors

Chris Ball chris at mnemonik.net
Thu Jan 6 15:43:14 GMT 2005

Kevanf1 wrote:
> Ha, ha, ha.  I used to work with an ex-PC World employee.  I always
> thought the stories about hem were made up.  I mean, nobody could
> really be that bad???  Could they???  Apparently they were worse :-)))
>
> Anyway, have you tried ebuyer.co.uk  I get bits from them as they are
> about eh best I have found price and after sales wise.

Blimey, £98 for the 3Ghz processor, that's not bad at all :) Thanks for
that.

PC World are quite possibly the most arrogant and igorant tech support
I've ever had to deal with. Last time I called, I was told that I'd
brought the wrong sort of equipment to do what I wanted, (I wanted to
set up a VPN as you all remember so I brought a VPN/Firewall and ADSL
modem both of which where netgear) and then refused to help me any more
except to suggest I buy a Zoom X1 modem instead.