[Wolves] Suse Pro 9.2 AKA Mo killed my Modem

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Jan 8 13:06:02 GMT 2005

Hi All

Well heres a laugh for you, as I was having problems with Suse 9.2 plus
thought I had to do a full re-install to benefit from the DVD disks as
apposed to the CD's I thought it was time to spend some bucks and upgrade my
machine so Christmas bonus in hand I bought a P4 3GHz CPU, 512MB DDR (Giving
me 1 GB Memory) and Windows XP Home, I know I know but the kids cant play
Harry Potter without it.

So remember my Modem stopped working when I upgraded from 9.1 to 9.2 well
guess what it now works fine but Windows XP hates it!!! plus I no longer get
sound under Suse, oh and the only language available is American!!! I looked
at the 'Add Language' but there is no list to choose from will now be
spending the weekend hammer in hand persuading Suse to play ball.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon