[Wolves] You win some, you lose some

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 09:18:53 GMT 2005

Hi,

> It is also almost explicitly desktop oriented and is
> intended to remain free beer forever as far as I am
> aware.

Ubuntu is great and should remain free forever, from
what I can tell.

Advocacy is a tough job, and the toughest part of the
job is taking the naysayers and not having it dent
your enthusiasm. We can't win them all, but each win
you have is another one chalked up for a good
campaign.

Stick with it Mo - you are doing a fantastic job, and
you are an important part of our, and the general Open
Source community.

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician