[Wolves] CMS.

Stuart Beeson stuart.beeson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 15:03:50 GMT 2005

Hi ho peeps

I'm an oldy and a newbie on this list... just signed back up as I've been
off on me travels.....

Whilst I was away around the world I met some wicked people, people who
didn't even know what a computer was let alone use one.. luckly I had a PDA
( zarius ) so I could sort of show them what one looks like.

My quest hasn't stopped there ... I'm hopefully off to Asia to help out with
aid etc.

What I need is to set up a decent PHP site up with gallery etc so I can log
in now and again and view it whilst I'm over there .allowing my mrs to edit
things too.. me and the mrs have just had our first child and I want to be
able to see her pictures and check how she's doing ...

The only thing is the only hosting ive got is bloody IIS  I know IIS isn't
that bad and it does the trick but the things ive looked at suck as
serendipity only run on apache ....

Can anybody sugest a decent PHP only CMS

Muchas Gratis

This isn't a windows question / post ...