[Wolves] Feel the humanity of it - Ubuntu

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Sun Jan 23 20:20:58 GMT 2005

sparkes wrote:
> just `apt-get install mozilla-thunderbird` to install thunderbird, it's

That, of course, would be "sudo apt-get install mozilla-thunderbird". :-)

Personally, I rather like synaptic (Computer > System Configuration >
Synaptic Package Manager) but I'm trying to wean myself off the
temptation to start an xterm every time I want to do anything, and you
might be comfortable with your command-line use :)

> what I use.  infact I think evo2 crashed for me a few times when I tried
> it out.

You might want to tell Jono; he just laughs at me when I say that ;)

Aq.