[Wolves] Openoffice-SuSE problems??

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 24 17:46:05 GMT 2005

 --- Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've had SuSE 9.2 running for a bout a week now so
> I've not had much
> chance to test things out.  But so far OOo seems to
> be OK.
>
> What exactly were you doing when you had the
> problems, Mo?  I'll try
> to duplicate them and see if it happens to me.
>
> --
> Take care.
> Kevan Farmer

Hi Kevan

I wasn't do anything other than OOo word processor. I
wasn't using MS type Word docs. As I exit from the
word processor I get the application caused a crash.

Also when I use the vector drawing function, I open
the 3d objects from the lefthand side bar and drag say
a sphere over to the work space, then if I open the 3d
controller which is also on the lefthand side but
right at the bottom, when I open it I get another 3d
object but outside of the workspace. Weird? All my 3d
graphics drivers are installed and work great,

Mo