[Wolves] DVD's on Linux(LINUX to the rescue)

Simmror at aol.com Simmror at aol.com
Mon Jan 24 19:49:03 GMT 2005

Last Tuesday I tried to show a DVD I made in December to West Midlands
Amateur Comupter Club WMACC that meets fortnightly in Stourbridge
In Windows we had a conflict between Nero & Win media player both  trying to
play back at the same time.
When I've tried to use Kaffine SUSE 9.1 an error message appeared to say
something was not licenced but going to My Computer and double clicking the
Video TS icon lo and behold it played sound and all first time since I installed
SUSE in October 04

Any comments

Robert Simmons
Old Newbie