[Wolves] Real audio stream ripper

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jan 26 12:19:28 GMT 2005

On Wednesday 26 January 2005 12:08, MatthewRevell.3247378 at bloglines.com wrote:

> > Give Audacity a try, you may have to import as raw data.
>
> Thanks. Sounds
> odd, as I haven't seen Real format support on Audacity.
>
> How do you get
> the Real stream into a file in the first place tho'?

Um, I was just suggesting Audacity I havent the foggiest if it will work.
I needed to convert a wma file (I think thats what it was) Kev Adams told me
what to use.

I generally do things by trial and error;

1. Try opening it directly with Audacity
2. Try 'Project' > 'Import' (All formats inc Raw Data)

If I'm leading you up a blind alley sorry in advance :-)

--
Regards,
Peter Cannon.
peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk