[Wolves] Real audio stream ripper

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Wed Jan 26 13:06:38 GMT 2005

MatthewRevell.3247378 at bloglines.com wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I want to listen to BBC radio programmes on my iRiver. I've paid
> my licence fee, so I believe I have a right to listen to the BBC's output
> in whatever format I choose and at whatever time.

I tidied up my system the other day and removed a package that was just
for that, let's see if I can find it again in apt ... streamripper and
there's a front end called kstreamripper, I can't believe nobody else
used uberapt-power for this ;-)

unfortunatly it doesn't do real because of drm but this forum post
http://streamripper.sourceforge.net/openbb/read.php?TID=391 might help.

I know I have ripped real before now recording the stream but for the
life of me can't remember the commands I used, it was one of the hack it
and see missions.

sparkes