[Wolves] Ubuntu Virtual PC 2004

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jan 26 16:00:34 GMT 2005

On Wednesday 26 January 2005 15:10, Adam Sweet wrote:

> Found these for you Pete.
>
> Can't find the original thread from a few days back,
> so I used an old headline from September, which
> strangely seems more relevent.

> I know you've gone down the VM Ware route now, but I
> thought I'd post them for the benefit of anyone
> following the thread in future.

Your trying to tempt me over to the dark side aren't you ;-)

I'm waiting for the replacement Debian DVD once I get that sorted I'll have
another look at Ubantu, I don't want to stay in the Outer Circle -- LOL

I'm very impressed with VMware workstation 4.
White Box, Fedora and Slackware run fine. Strangley GUI runs V. well on White
Box and Fedora (Sorry guys but that tells me something).

Slackware has the same GUI problem but I have all the sync settings now so
might sort that tonight.

Well worth the £96.00 I paid (to me that is) probably not worth the normal
user shelling out that sort of money (not that I'm anything special).

--
Regards,
Peter Cannon.
peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk