[Wolves] Cheap mono Laser at PC World

Matt Warwick aozc15 at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Jan 26 22:29:00 GMT 2005

>Surely not? At least there will be someone there with a sensible
>solution to all the customers' Microsoft problems. Or are you forbidden
>from using your Clue at work?

Ha, Half the people who we sell PC's too have a hard enough time turning
them on, I dread to think what would happen if I installed Ubuntu on one
during a PC Healthcheck and gave it back to them ;)

Mind you, it wouldn't half make our jobs easier, the amount of PC's we get
back within a week of selling them because the customer moans their PC runs
slow.. and it's got every single Spyware program known to man installed on
it.

We had a PC last week.. We ran ad-aware on it.. When we left Saturday it had
found 10,000 items. We came back Sunday and there were 64,000 and ad-aware
had crashed!

Matt