[Wolves] Cheap mono Laser at PC World

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 15:48:10 GMT 2005

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:28:24 -0000, Matt Warwick <aozc15 at dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

> Mind you, it wouldn't half make our jobs easier, the amount of PC's we get
> back within a week of selling them because the customer moans their PC runs
> slow.. and it's got every single Spyware program known to man installed on
> it.
>
> We had a PC last week.. We ran ad-aware on it.. When we left Saturday it had
> found 10,000 items. We came back Sunday and there were 64,000 and ad-aware
> had crashed!
>
> Matt

That sounds like my next door neighbour.  I have lost count of the
number of times I have ended up reformatting his hard drive in total
desperation.  I put Ad-Aware and Spy bot on for him so what happens?
He forgets to update them and his kids go on every porn site
imaginable.  I did an image for him, he couldn't get it to work - it
does because I tested it before I gave it back the last time.  I have
now given up.  I'd suggest Linux but I know the blank look I would
get.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer