[Wolves] Just in from Reuters

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 16:59:35 GMT 2005

On Thursday 27 January 2005 16:46, David Goodwin wrote:

> I'll hope you recommended firefox (I'm assuming they had a few popup
> windows appear)

David, David I'm lucky if my customers know how to switch the stupid things on
let alone stuff like Firefox.

Ive been here six years now, last week I had (for the second time in all the
time I've been here) another customer ring

"All the powers gone on all the PC's"

"all the power? what nothing has power?"
"no nothing"

"well pi&$ off then and ring the Electricity board you moron"

(I didn't actually use that sentence but I felt like it)

--
Regards,
Peter Cannon.
peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk