[Wolves] Cheap mono Laser at PC World

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 18:36:46 GMT 2005

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:16:49 +0000, Stuart Langridge <sil at kryogenix.org> wrote:
> On 27/1/2005, "Kevanf1" <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >That sounds like my next door neighbour.  I have lost count of the
> >number of times I have ended up reformatting his hard drive in total
> >desperation.  I put Ad-Aware and Spy bot on for him so what happens?
> >He forgets to update them and his kids go on every porn site
> >imaginable.
>
> Firefox? Or does the spyware come from actually installing stuff?
>
> Aq.

They insist on using IE :-(  This is my neighbour don't forget.  All
of my PC's have any reference to IE obliterated - the Windows ones
that is.  Now before anybody says it I know you cannot altogether get
rid of IE - there is something on the web that gets rid of most - so I
have taken off all links etc.  Very low level stuff but having put in
all the links for Firefox all my family are quite happy using it
whether on Windows or Linux.
--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer