[Wolves] Cheap mono Laser at PC World

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 18:41:13 GMT 2005

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:45:42 +0000, Peter Cannon
<peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> Spy Bot is add ware don't use it!!!

Now that is the first bad word I have ever heard about Spy Bot.  you
sure you haven't got it mixed up with another similar sounding
program?  I know that there is one but I cannot remember what it is
called.  Spy Bot Search and Destroy is highly regarded in Windows user
circles.....normally :-)

> The best product use you already have won/got use Webroots Spy Sweeper its the
> best plus it will check itself for updates (it will ask you first mind).

I know.  It's on the family PC.  This is my neighbour who has the
problem not me, Peter :-)  If he wants Webroot stuff then he can buy
it, he's a college lecturer so he can certainly afford it.

> Don't ever, ever be tempted to use the On-Line scans that are offered (I cant
> speak for Webroots on-line scan) they will put stuff on your system.

Agreed with that.

> Spy sweeper is the best, it works, its the only one I sell (at a disgusting
> markup) you can get it off the web for $29.00 about £18.00

Or win it of course :-))))))))))))

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer