[Wolves] Jailed for using Lynx

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 12:26:54 GMT 2005

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:33:22 +0000, David Goodwin <dg at clocksoft.com> wrote:

> > Surely you've heard about the link between free software and terrorism?
>
> Hah. Yes, we're all communists... obviously :)
>

> >> guess it's as bad as that woman who was chased by helicopters etc for
> >> eating an apple or what ever...
> >

> > According to The News Quiz tonight this is because the police have never
> > forgiven Eve for bringing sin into the world. I think she was fitted up
> > though. The snake must have been a Mason.
> >

> Yeah we heard that too... we both burst out laughing (thankfully I had
> just left the m6 ...)
>
> My email was more questioning the reliability of the news sites
> referenced....
>
> David.
>
> intY has scanned this email for all known viruses (www.inty.com)

Well, while we are on the subject of the news I take it everybody saw
Blair and Gates standing together like bosom buddies?  It's probably
very un-pc to besmirch Bill Gates at the moment because of his
'admitedly genorous' offer to the tsunami appeal but I just cannot
help but wonder at his ulterior motives.  I wonder if any bookies
would be willing to take bets on donations of PC's to the area's
schools - once rebuilt - all running M$ Windows XP (cut down version).

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street