[Wolves] Linux in schools

trog trog at trog-oz.demon.co.uk
Sun Jan 30 12:33:19 GMT 2005

On Saturday 29 January 2005 22:54, David Goodwin wrote:

> Handsworth Grammer are into Linux (LTSP) ... they gave a talk to SBLug
> not so long ago - see e.g. their wiki at :
>
> http://www.openhgs.org/moin.cgi/LinuxProject

Indeed!  I'm the ICT technician there.  If you'd like to come and have a look
and see how our systems run, drop me an email on
sysadmin at handsworth.bham.sch.uk and we'll set up a meeting.
--
Trog Woolley  |  trog at trog hyphen oz dot demon dot co dot uk
(A Croweater back residing in Pommie Land with Linux)