[Wolves] GNOME + nautilus questions

Rob Annable rob.annable at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 12:35:25 GMT 2005

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 12:24:25 +0000, Alan Pope <alan.pope at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 12:17:40 +0000, Rob Annable <rob.annable at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Firstly, is there a way you can get nautilus to open folders in the
> > browse format straight away, rather than right-click and choose
> > 'browse folder'? I need the back/forward/up buttons and a location bar
> > and I want to be able to double click and get going.
>
> nautilus --browser

Erk, that's 19 key presses.

I'm Mr.GUI and my mouse has been surgically attached to my hand - how
about if I want to click on a desktop icon? At the moment I just get
the raw folder with no navigation buttons and further clicking opens a
new window - that sucks. I want it to default to the browser setting.

Rob

--
http://rob.annable.co.uk