[Wolves] Linux in schools

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Sun Jan 30 17:11:23 GMT 2005

--- Andy Wootton <andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk>

>wrote:
>

>>I intend to steal as many of
>>Ron's good ideas from Chase Academy as possible and
>>use moral blackmail
>>to get everyone else to help me out of the holes I
>>will inevitably dig
>>for myself. You have been warned.

Thanks to everyone that replied. If I get the gig then Trog's offer of a
visit to somewhere that has made it work may prove valuable.

I didn't intend to threaten anyone with actually having to go to
Coventry;. I may just be increasing my frequency of asking questions. I
don't underestimate the problems but this should be one of the best
technically supported junior schools in the country for as long as the
scheme lasts. I hoped that the money saved on licences might be enough
to pay for continuing support from the schools own technician (though
that will be a different budget so...).

Cheers,
Woo