[Wolves] Odd behaviour

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 21:56:27 GMT 2005

Could I ask anybody using Firefox version1.0 preview release and also
using Gmail to read LUG messages to try something?  Click on the LUG
link near the end of the message the one sandwiched between teh URL
addresses.  Every time I try it Firefox just closes down straight
away.

Next, anybody using SuSE 9.2 have you managed to get WINE running
properly?  How about help manuals and documents?  Not just for WINE
but for a lot of applications?  I've got it ticked in the install to
put all documents and help pages on my drive.  but they are coming up
as unavailable.  I have checked the installation in YAST and it states
that they are installed.  I don't know if it's just me but if it's not
then I'll file a bug with SuSE.  If it is just me I'll get onto
support :-)  This is installed from the DVD by the way.
--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street