[Wolves] Odd behaviour

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 16:34:55 GMT 2005

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:29:53 +0000 (GMT), Mo Awkati <mawkati at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>  --- Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Kev
>
> I don't use this combination
>

> > Next, anybody using SuSE 9.2 have you managed to get
> > WINE running
> > properly?  How about help manuals and documents?
> > Not just for WINE
> > but for a lot of applications?  I've got it ticked
> > in the install to
> > put all documents and help pages on my drive.  but
> > they are coming up
> > as unavailable.  I have checked the installation in
> > YAST and it states
> > that they are installed.  I don't know if it's just
> > me but if it's not
> > then I'll file a bug with SuSE.  If it is just me
> > I'll get onto
> > support :-)  This is installed from the DVD by the
> > way.
> > --
> > Take care.
> > Kevan Farmer
> >

> You are right, I have had this problem too. E.g.
> Scribus, the manual is installed but when I try it
> through the "Help" button it tells me its not
> insatlled, but when I navigate to
> file:/usr/share/doc/packages/scribus/en
>
> You will find there and others too.
>
> Mo

Cheers Mo, I'm glad it's not just me then.  I was honestly considering
a re-install using the CD's instead of the DVD just in case.

Scribus was going to be my next suggestion.  So if you are having the
same problem it must be a bug.  I'll get in touch with SuSE/Novell and
tell them the good news.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer