[Wolves] Linux in schools

trog trog at trog-oz.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 31 17:53:06 GMT 2005

On Sunday 30 January 2005 10:21, Peter Cannon wrote:

> Finally the most incredulous point the pupils are not aloud to use the
> school computers because "Too many kids are messing about with them" I
> doubt if offering open source solutions to them would increase the level of
> computer usage commitment!

At Handsworth Grammar (where we run open source) the kids are very committed
to Stickcricket and Kingsofchaos.  We can't keep them off the boxes (even
though they do complain the Linux is crap).
--
Trog Woolley  |  trog at trog hyphen oz dot demon dot co dot uk
(A Croweater back residing in Pommie Land with Linux)