[Wolves] I'm back..trying again.

Stuart Langridge stuart.langridge at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 10:27:59 BST 2005

> That means I don't have any swap space set up, doesn't it? That
> strikes me as being bad. What should I do to fix it?

In further news, cfdisk says this:

    hda1        Boot        Primary   Linux ext3       [/]             38346.26
    hda5                    Logical   Linux swap / Solaris              1447.65
    hda2                    Primary   Linux plaintext                    213.86

meaning that I have a swap *partition*, afaics, and /etc/fstab says this:
proc            /proc           proc    defaults        0       0
/dev/hda1       /               ext3    defaults,errors=remount-ro,user_xattr 0
      1
/dev/hda5       none            swap    sw              0       0
/dev/hdc        /media/cdrom0   udf,iso9660 ro,user,noauto  0       0

so there should be swap, no? Am a bit confused now.

Aq.