[Wolves] I'm back..trying again.

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Sun Jul 3 20:37:46 BST 2005

Sean Spencer wrote:

> I may well try Debian. The minimal CD sounds like it could be 'fun'.
>
>It's either that or I may brave Yoper. (I understand yoper is debian
>based?).

Last week I installed Ubuntu on a Tosh Tecra 600MHz.with only 128MB
(Recomended minimum 192 MB) and was amazed that it worked very well. I
removed OOo without even trying it. I think that might have been too
much to ask. Try the Gnome Office components like AbiWord and Gnumeric
instead of OOo. They have the advantage of not being fully integrated :-)

Woo