[Wolves] Re: ooo

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 4 22:01:15 BST 2005

Hi

I apologise if this has been said earlier, I missed
the other mails. There is a setting that you can turn
on in Ooo that will make it work faster. By default
OOo is not loaded as the system boots up, by turning
this feature on you will make load at start up. i
think it can be found in tools--options or check out
the Ooo website. I have read about but never bothered
to look for it as it does not bother me that it takes
about 13 seconds. But if you notice that once you have
opened it once and closed it and opened it again it
will load a lot faster as it is still in memory.

Mo