[Wolves] Ye Olde Wolves LUG meeting mailing list

Chris Ball chris at mnemonik.net
Tue Jul 5 09:01:36 BST 2005

LUG Radio Live - the aftermath [ are we allowed back in The Standard ]
Wednesday 6th July 2005 - The Standard, Cleveland St, Wolves

After the torrent of abuse for messing with the natural order of things
last time, I thought I should make amends by returning to the
traditional ways
(Peter's upcoming.com idea looked a good one. I've joined but I don't
have the skillz to set up a meeting yet.)

Goers
   1. James
   2. Woo
   3. Splineboy
   4. David
   5. Katherine

Late goers
   1.

Not goers
   1. Chris B. (I tried to get money and failed, I've quit the fags
again tho' so
I should have money for next time)